Managing Your Content: A Strategic Approach
Content Management: Is this seminar for you?
Does your organisation develop lots of information yet your customers and staff have difficulty finding what they need? Do you need a strategy for determining what information is really needed? Do you have a strategy that you would like to improve?
Are you wondering how you can avoid duplication of effort that drains productivity?
This workshop will be tailored to the specific needs of the attendees. This will mean you can work on your own project and have the input of the international guru on the subject.
Items that can be covered include how to
- Recognise the importance of content in customer satisfaction
- Plan how to decrease development time for writers and slash translation costs
- Use standards to define the requirements of a content management system
- Know what content management means and how can it transform your organisation
- Get buy-in from management and colleagues for changes in process and practices
- Go beyond content development to content marketing and dynamic delivery of the right content to the right customers at the right time
You can learn how to
- Use the information process maturity model (IPMM) to determine the readiness of your organisation for a move to content management
- Create a vision statement that makes your goals vivid and memorable
- Develop a business case for moving to content management in your organisation
- Define your requirements for the best technology to support your goals
- Understand the roadmap and timeline for a move to content management.
Don’t miss out. Book Now. $1170 inc GST
Numbers are limited so register now
Discount applies for multiple bookings, TWIA and STC members